Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jayden and I and the spirit that is the season


Jayden and I love the Christmas Holidays.  If we could we would go to the Christmas Train, the tractor lighted parade, the Polar Express in Hood River, the lighting of the Christmas Tree in Times Square… etc…
In July, He is wondering when we can get out the Christmas Lights in the Garage.  He has learned how to Zip Tie the presents and oh so desperately wants to help me on top of the roof… mommy says no.
He loves decorating the Christmas Tree and has helped out at home with Mommy’s guidance.  We watch all of the Christmas Shows and movies too.
We love this time of the year and I appreciate him for that.  For Jayden he still has such an imagination and adventurous heart that makes life a wonder every day.
He is doing quite well in school getting a 68 in the reading score and a 93 on his mathematical score.  He needed to score over 30 and 40 respectively to be average, but as I suspected, he is above average.  Jayden is also getting better at the social aspect of school.  He is doing better and better all the time and I am so happy that he has adjusted so well to the new environment and new school.
Jayden had a wonderful last week of school as he was named super star again at school and enjoyed getting picked up by daddy and playing with Kallee Boo and I until mommy came home.  He got to spend a lot of time with his grandparents and keeps telling us and Grandpa Lee that he wants an Ipad… we are telling him no way until he is a lot older.  Jayden made cookies with mommy and Grandma as well as a gingerbread house too.  He is very interested in how things work and how to make things as that is one of his favorite things to do.  He loves creating.
I will be talking about Christmas in the next post but I will tell you that I am NOT happy being back at work.. the break was great!!!  

No comments: